Date: Saturday 4th May 2024
Time: 10am to 1pm
Location: Old Green Studio
Join Beth from Wilder & Wren and Tori from Old Green for a transformative, intimate workshop where you will master the enchanting arts of natural candle making and flower pressing. You’ll not only learn how to press flowers but also how to seamlessly embed these delicate blooms into your very own candle jar for a captivating botanical touch.
We’ll guide you through the fundamental principles that define natural candle making – an age-old craft that harmoniously blends science, creativity, and nature. Adding to the sensory experience, you’ll learn the synergy of essential oils, creating your unique, plant-based scent.
Our immersive workshop offers a rewarding takeaway package:
- An easy-to-follow guide on natural candle making for further exploration at your own pace
Your personalised 60 hour pressed flower candle crafted from natural rapeseed wax & essential oils
- Your own flower press to take home and continue your craft exploration
- A small pressed flower artwork or momento to remember your journey with us
We’ve curated this three-hour workshop to ensure a relaxing and rewarding experience, with plenty of snacks to keep you going. We hope you will leave feeling refreshed, accomplished, and carrying home not just candles but a new set of skilled handicraft that brings nature to your home.
- Free shipping on orders over £50
- Secure Payments
- Spread your payments over 3 months with Pay Later