Luxurious yet rustic, our beautifully tactile oak candlestick holders are crafted for us using wood salvaged from the construction industry. Each is handturned by local woodworker Ben of Timber and Tides, a classically trained furniture maker who is passionate about using native wood and salvaged industrial offcuts to create heirloom quality pieces for your home. This mid-century conical shape is smooth and pleasing to touch, reminiscent of the curls and curves of nature. Indeed, incorporating wood into your home can boost feelings of calm and peace, as they reflect the materials weaved throughout the natural world.
Our holders make a gorgeous addition to any dinner-table, evening party or cosy celebration – adding that eco-friendly flourish to those darker evenings. They are the perfect pairing for our dinner taper candles, created using natural olive wax (coming soon to our website!), or coupled with our sustainably made linen napkins. For an added sprinkle of candlelight, scatter your table with our tealight holders too; your home will be glowing from the inside out.
Oak candlestick holders’ dating profile:
- Coated in natural wax
- Lined with a black metal cup to protect the wood from flames
- Lovingly crafted by local artisans using waste wood
- Low carbon-footprint – helping to reduce waste in the UK
- Smooth, tactile and inspired by nature
- Available in different heights – Small – 12cm | Medium – 21cm | Tall – 26cm
Out of stock
- Free shipping on orders over £50
- Secure Payments
- Spread your payments over 3 months with Pay Later